Published on July 27, 2017
Have questions about the Marketplace? Don’t worry — we’re here to help!
Answers to your common questions
Where can I find 2017 Marketplace plans and prices?
- Answer a few fast questions to preview plans and prices based on your expected income.
- You can only enroll in an insurance plan outside Open Enrollment if you qualify for a .
If I can’t enroll with a Special Enrollment Period or through Medicaid or CHIP, when is the next Open Enrollment Period for Marketplace insurance?
- The 2018 Open Enrollment Period runs from November 1, 2017 to December 15, 2017.
- Plans sold during Open Enrollment start January 1, 2018.
How do I report changes to my income, family, or address?
- You report changes to the Marketplace by updating your application. You can update your application online, by phone, or in-person — but not by mail.
- It’s important to report any changes as soon as possible. Your coverage and savings may be impacted.
- Learn more about reporting changes.
Still need answers?
Visit our Get Answers page for fast answers to other common questions.